Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Official! EHE Brand Launch


Special thanks to my good friend, Ina Herrera for her amazing talent, creativity, and patience in designing my company's new brand.

I told Ina I was looking for something clean, contemporary, and classic. Even with such obscure direction from me, Ina nailed it. From the shield logo and the monogram stamp, to the polka dots and the color scheme, I love everything about it. Thank you so much, Ina!

In addition to brand and logo development, Ina is available for custom stationary. Nothing says "wow" like a one-of-a-kind invitation designed especially for you by a talented graphic designer and painter (yes, she does water color invitations too!). For more information, contact Ina at inabnherrera@hotmail.com

Now on to the next step: incorporating Ina's gorgeous designs into an elegant new Web site. Stay tuned!

While I prepare for Isabel and Avi's wedding in Detroit next weekend, this will be my last post for a while. Wish me luck...