Thursday, January 19, 2012

April & Ed Married! August 2011

I am ashamed. Can it be that it has been more than one year since my last post!?! Golly. Congress has kept me running at my day job!

I received a beautiful "thank you" card today from April, who married Ed in August. I've known April for a long time - we worked together before she went off to pursue her PhD - so it was a very special day for me, as well. Everything was perfect - if not for the rain. It started pouring about an hour before her outdoor-ish wedding. Like tropical rainforest monsoon, pouring. I've actually never seen anything like it. Luckily, the deck where the ceremony was to take place was tented. And we were were able to make it work!

Anyway, I was so touched by April's note, I had to share:

"Ed and I want to thank you for helping make our wedding perfect! Thank you for keeping us organized. Thank you for giving me peace of mind. Thank you for being a friend...I knew everything would be wonderful with you running the show, which made me feel so much more relaxed going into the day...you're the best!"

Right back at you, April! Love you guys!

Some images below, courtesy of Kate Triano Photography!

My New Year's Resolution is to post more often! Next up: Sam's Bridal Shower! Stay tuned...


No comments: